Do you struggle with understanding what makes one area rug different from another? This element of interior decorating can often be the most confusing and misunderstood as well as one of the most important ways to complete a room. These are a few of the questions I hear most often:
- What makes one rug cost $500 while others may cost over $10,000 ?
- How do you know what size you need?
- What material is best for my home: wool, viscose, nylon, etc?
- How do you know what colors to select for your rugs?
- What style best suits your décor? Traditional, transitional, contemporary?
- What is the difference between machine woven, flat weave and hand-knotted?
Join us for an exclusive lunch-and-learn event on Friday, August 25th at the North Atlanta showroom of a custom rug dealer (who is not open to the general public). $45 ticket cost is applied to any rug purchase! Enjoy lunch and bring your color schemes and questions for our designer to get private consulting on rug selection. Receive a signed copy of Allison’s book – and receive a 40% discount off retail pricing on any rugs purchased during this event! Space is limited; click here for all of the details and to register before it fills up!
All attendees will also receive a comprehensive guide to help in selecting the appropriate area rugs for your home. Don’t miss this valuable information from AHT Interiors!