The news has been out for some months about the 2017 Color of the Year, Greenery.
What is not to like about a color that is drawn directly from nature? This fresh, spring green tone can brighten up any environment, but how do you add this hue into your home’s décor without changing your whole color scheme?
Here are 5 easy ideas you can use right away … and what better time than at the onset of Spring?
- Add live plants (or really high quality permanent greenery). This can work in virtually any room of your home.
- Change out some dated table lamps in a bedroom or living area, and add a new pair with a base in this fresh new color.
- Introduce an accent chair in this lively color to give your interior a pop of color in an unexpected way.
- Hang artwork featuring botanical prints such as ferns or other plants in this shade.
- Include some colorful accessories to your bookcases such as glass vases to add some “Greenery” to your décor.
Voila! There you have it. 5 quick and easy ways to bring the feel of ‘Greenery’ into your home.