Living Room Before & After
We’re excited to show you more from our latest multi-room interior design project! This client wanted updates to their dining room, banquette, and living room, as well as a conversational room conversion.
Today, please enjoy part three, the living room makeover.
Our clients had just renovated their main level with a new kitchen and flooring. They needed help with the living room which is open and flows from the kitchen. The first step in the project was to lacquer paint the very dark fireplace surround and shelving with the beautiful and understated Sherwin Williams Mindful Gray (SW 7016) color.
This client has an active family and pets, so we needed to be conscientious with the fabrics we used. We helped them select a beautiful Bernhardt sectional sofa and pillows created with incredible performance fabrics; the sofa is so comfortable and very practical for their active family!
- The modern circlet coffee and side table added a modern twist
- Two-story window treatments in taupe, cream, and a touch of gold added some needed softness to the high ceilings
- A touch of glam came into play with the acrylic poles for the window treatment hardware
- The large area rug added warmth and coziness
- Navy poufs at the fireplace were added for convenient extra seating when needed
- The beautiful artwork above the fireplace bookshelves brought a wonderful pop of color
- We completed the room with various accessories for the shelves
More Living Room Photos
Is it time to update some rooms in your home? You can count on the team at AHT Interiors to pay close attention to your requirements, your lifestyle and your budget to create beautiful and comfortable spaces in which you truly love to live.
Give our team a call and get started today.
Ready to get started? Schedule your phone consultation.